CBSE board exams 2018 Important Changes Introduced by the Board:
- CBSE has revised the passing criteria for Class 10 students. Students have to score a combined 33% marks in board exam as well as in internal assessment (practical) to pass.
- CBSE Board Exams 2019 will now start from second week of February 2019 for the vocational subjects. An interim list of the subjects for which the examination will be held in February 2019 is provided on the CBSE Website.
- The Exams for core subjects will be take place in March 2019 itself.
- CBSE has also revised the question paper format for both class 10 and 12 students. The changes include the number of internal choices which has been increased by about 33%. Almost all the core subjects as well as a few vocational subjects would have about 11 internal choices in various questions.
- To check the revised question paper format, students can check to the CBSE Class X Sample Question Papers which are available on the website along with the marking scheme. The complete syllabus of Classes IX to XII class is also available on the official website cbseacademic.in.
Central board of Secondary Education (CBSE Board Exams 2018) is expected to release the Date Sheet for 10 Board Exam in December 2018.